Walmart $WMT negative headlines keep coming in at the $133 price level. Why does the market not want $WMT to get above $133?
$WMT daily time frame shows price is below all 3 EMA making this chart lean more bearish bullish.
WMT weekly candle has rejected the 20-day EMA and is forming an evening star pattern.
$CAT Caterpillar’s disappointing earnings have created a shorting opportunity in the near term.
CAT’s price action is rejecting our ema on the daily time frame.
- 9 day EMA = 185.26
- As long as price stays below the 9-day EMA, I am confident in more downside to come.
- We have very solid support at $183.36 – ideally, we will need the price to fall below 183 to start seeing some real sell-side activity.
- 181.62 is our current price target
what contracts to trade for $CAT
- $182.5 or 180 puts exp Friday
- 180 or 175 puts for 08/12